Go down
LaZySoldier
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-05-28

LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home

on Mon 28 May 2007, 12:00
i been addicted to Dawn Of The Dead For Awhile now i been hosting it for like a month stright and i can t beat it AHH driving me nutz i do good at leveling atleast get a level outa everygame unless all my newbie downloaders die on first wave not much for engineering unless the team is good of course i mostly like playing grunt and op class and medic when im in the power leveling mood even at 54 i can tank pretty decent till wave 5 im just looking for some homies to hang with and beat the game Smile i currently play in useast im sure i could play in the euro server anyways i flunked english class as you see there is no periods AHhh run its fatty
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

Re: LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home

on Mon 28 May 2007, 15:06
You should really use punctuations. Anyhow, Welcome to this forum. We mostly play on the European server. And we aren't that active either.

His quiet words fade into the night's chill, yet they burn into his readers' minds with all the power of a thousand suns.

Play second-dawn.com
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-02-04

on Mon 28 May 2007, 17:30
ya, unfortunately... hope you can fill the one or other dotd game with some ppl ^^ ...
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

on Mon 28 May 2007, 22:40
i can play with you if you come to europe server
my name is Evil-Pidgeon

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. ~Winston Churchill

LaZySoldier
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-05-28

re re re

on Wed 30 May 2007, 01:10
Sorry to hear yall not active anymore, Ill try to catch up with you on the euro server evil pidgeon. If yall ever drop by east and need a host, look up LaZySoldier ill try to pop in the forums now and then what game are yall active on now half life 2? Not much for shooters but i do play them sometimes, I still play delta force black hawk down.

Tryed a little harder on my grammer this round. /wink
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-02-04

on Wed 30 May 2007, 02:07
once ill be online again, im going to play wc3 and CS:S again ;)

and i hope to see many ppl of us playing the hl2 mod zombie master, because that sounds like great fun ^^
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

on Wed 30 May 2007, 10:50
Very Happy, Well if I play a PC game I play Warcraft 3, so I am on Bnet a little now and then.

His quiet words fade into the night's chill, yet they burn into his readers' minds with all the power of a thousand suns.

Play second-dawn.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum