Go down
Enterkill
PFC
PFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-06-13

Hello

on Fri 13 Jun 2008, 16:24
Hello, most of the time i play in US West (since most of the Sg games are there). My game name is Enterkill and currently level 104. Anyway, i search hard for a place like this, i did not believe at the start that Dawn Of The Dead would be revived by anybody. I was actually amazed +shock that someone would carry on making Dawn Of The Dead a better game than before. After i got hold of the current beta state 5.3a then i knew about this website. So, i came down here just to hear more news on Dawn Of The Dead. It took me a while before registering, i was busy with my work so i seldom drop by to look at the progress , most of the time reading what's new.
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: Hello

on Fri 13 Jun 2008, 17:30
Welcome to the forum.
Hm, I remember your name. I think I've seen you before Question
Anyway, I hope you have fun with dotd Wink

Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

on Fri 13 Jun 2008, 18:16
Welcome. If you ever play on Europe my b.net nick is either Lisianthus or Eustoma.
On GGC it's Eustoma

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. ~Winston Churchill

Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-20

on Fri 13 Jun 2008, 18:28
Welcome :=)

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-02-04

on Sat 14 Jun 2008, 16:11
hi and welcome from me as well. Wink

I took a whole week off now (starting next monday), so I think I'll be more often on bnet or garena as well. Maybe we can have a nice dotd game then. My nick is Sunny_II @Northrend.

"Sir, we are surrounded!". "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum