Go down
alacer
PFC
PFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-11-16

=D hi there

on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 21:38
well, greetings from Argentina good people (and maybe not so much <.<) my name is Ignacio and i just joined the forum =D altrought i play a pvpgn server (ombu, from my country) so i won't be able to play with you guys... i could'nt resist to speak with people who shares that passion of mine... to kill zombies =D. For my luck, i've found a small yet respectable squad to play with me, a medic, a (really skillfull) engineer, a sniper and finaly me, the scout =D... we have managed to survive being just the four of us to advanced waves, but not the whole map due to us being just four xD... and the turrets Razz

so i hope that we can share opinions and replays, even if we don't get to play together, and for the goddbye... sorry if i made a mistake, i can sure speak english, but i'm still practicing the writing thing...

-Watch BEHIND YOU!!! IT'S A ZOMBIEE!!

-Yeah.. Right...
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: =D hi there

on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 22:24
Welcome to the forums, alacer.
It's nice to hear that Dotd is slowly becoming more popular =)
About replays.. there ain't many here .. yet :/

Soo, aren't you able to play on the normal b.net servers? Would be a shame.. there's a bunch of people regulary hosting dotd games (even on hell difficulty).

Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
alacer
PFC
PFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-11-16

on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 22:43
yeap... you know, it's realy hard to find a original game arround here... so, even if it's wrong, most of us just get copies, wich means no original cd-keys for us... but actualy, and i'll post it in other section if it doesn't belong here... i'd like to sudgest that we can all play using hamachi... i'll make a tutorial in this days for how to use it and after it it's just planing and coordinating timelines +^^ thanks for the welcome by the way
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-20

on Mon 17 Nov 2008, 13:38
Welcome to the forum.

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
RainBird
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2007-09-19

on Mon 17 Nov 2008, 15:07
Hey Ignacio, I speak spanish =D , maybe we can play some day
Welcome Very Happy
Sath
MG
MG