Go down
XArmyof1x
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-07-16

Warden server

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 09:37
All reading this can check the status of the production on the bot by reading my motto in my profile

bnls.manhim.net is a warden list and i should pick something off that list?????

Ex. ghostbot.net is the warden i put into ghost.cfg???

Last edited by XArmyof1x on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:24; edited 1 time in total
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Re: Warden server

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 11:19
Allow me to answer this: HUH??

As I get it you're trying to set up your warder for the ghost.

Nothing easier than that.
1.) download the program.
2.) open the Updater.ini and change the CDKey to one of the random keys below that.
4.) You didn't notice I skipped 3., did you Wink
5.) You were checking this just now :0
6.) Ok, let's continue. go to the Warden-folder inside the BNLSWarden and delete all files you find in there.
7.) Run the WardenUpdater.exe
8.) Run the BNLS.exe
9.) Start your bot

The BNLS.exe needs to run as long as your ghost is runningso it can continuously block the WC3 warden.

Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just weren't enough
Way to go, America!
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-20

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 11:22
s3rius wrote:
4.) You didn't notice I skipped 3., did you Wink

Ahhh I see spammer everywhere QQQqQQqqqqQ YoUtUbE sjdasd1337 !!!11111

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
DaveTheBat
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2007-12-24
http://www.fire.vampirism.eu

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 15:26
I have never been able to set up a Ghost bot, it just wont allow people to join for some reason.
OR the game isn't visible.

Anyway I'm trying to set one up as we speak but I doubt it will work. Sad
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-09-23

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:02
XArmyof1x wrote:All reading this can check the status of the production on the bot by reading my motto in my profile

perfer misho to answer but anyone that provide help will be glady accepted
my answer is the same as for your router: READ THE GODDAMNED GUIDE
i am not here to hold your hand through the entire process, i am here for when you think you did everythign you could to help you...
but you obviously don't read any guide they provide because you don't seem to know what the hell you're doing...

firestarter is making a bot at the same time, but he's actually asking questions when he got a problem, not BEFORE he has even started doing the thing he's gonna try to do maybe later....

XArmyof1x
MSG
MSG
realm_1

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:17
Mishotaki wrote:
XArmyof1x wrote:All reading this can check the status of the production on the bot by reading my motto in my profile

perfer misho to answer but anyone that provide help will be glady accepted
my answer is the same as for your router: READ THE GODDAMNED GUIDE
i am not here to hold your hand through the entire process, i am here for when you think you did everythign you could to help you...
but you obviously don't read any guide they provide because you don't seem to know what the hell you're doing...

firestarter is making a bot at the same time, but he's actually asking questions when he got a problem, not BEFORE he has even started doing the thing he's gonna try to do maybe later....

Misho, i was asking what goes here

Spoiler:
bnet_bnlsserver = ghostbot.net
bnet_bnlsport = 9367

and this isnt something ima gonna try to do mabye later, ive already started =/. Im getting as far as i can until i can get another set of cd keys, which ima see if someone can take me out and get another copy today or sometime tommrow
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:34
XArmyof1x wrote:Misho, i was asking what goes here

bnet_bnlsserver = ghostbot.net
bnet_bnlsport = 9367

and this isnt something ima gonna try to do mabye later, ive already started =/. Im getting as far as i can until i can get another set of cd keys, which ima see if someone can take me out and get another copy today or sometime tommrow
### BNLS server information for Warden handling (see readme.txt for more information)
### you will need to use a valid BNLS server here if you are connecting to an official battle.net realm or you will be disconnected every two minutes
like i never talked to you about any service that is called the "warden" and never mentionned the 2 mins disconnections...
like i never gave you website giving you a list of those servers...

XArmyof1x
MSG
MSG
realm_1

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:46
XArmyof1x wrote:bnls.manhim.net is a warden list and i should pick something off that list?????

Ex. ghostbot.net is the warden i put into ghost.cfg???

I was asking if bnls.manhim.net was a list or it connects me automatically to a warden when i put in that one

Currently doing research at which store i can pay a visit today and pick up somemore cdkeys
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 17:07
No, you need to set-up a BNLSWarden on your PC to prevent the 2min disconnect.

s3rius wrote:
2.) open the Updater.ini and change the CDKey to one of the random keys below that.
3.) Set bnet_bnlsserver = localhost (forgot that)
4.) Go to the Warden-folder inside the BNLSWarden and delete all files you find in there.
5.) Run the WardenUpdater.exe
6.) Run the BNLS.exe
7.) Start your bot

The BNLS.exe needs to run as long as your ghost is runningso it can continuously block the WC3 warden.

Maybe Mish got a still got a link for that program? Cause I don't and I can't find it even after searching for it.. doh..yea.

Way to go, America!
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 17:16
s3rius wrote:No, you need to set-up a BNLSWarden on your PC to prevent the 2min disconnect.

s3rius wrote:
3.) Set bnet_bnlsserver = localhost (forgot that)
4.) Go to the Warden-folder inside the BNLSWarden and delete all files you find in there.
5.) Run the WardenUpdater.exe
6.) Run the BNLS.exe
7.) Start your bot

Maybe Mish got a still got a link for that program? Cause I don't and I can't find it even after searching for it.. doh..yea.
you can also use a public warden server... wich is on the list on the website i gave to him...
for hosting your own, there is the warden server, it seems they are updating the tutorial or something, they do't have the link anymore.. so i found it..
http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=5428.0

DonThompson
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2007-01-09

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 17:25
Since April 14, 2009, Blizzard has implemented Warden on Warcraft 3 on all Battle.Net servers. Click here for more info on Warden.

What this means is that without proper Warden responses, your Ghost bot WILL be disconnected from Battle.Net after about 2 minutes. Ghost is not currently configured to provide Warden responses by default. This tutorial will guide you through adding Warden support to your Ghost bot step-by-step.

This guide is only for Ghost++ 13.0 or later. For "Ghost One" software, try this thread or this thread or this thread.

In this guide, Warden Server, BNLS Warden Server, and BNLS.exe all mean the same thing.

Software Needed

In order to get started, you need 2 things:

1. Ghost++ 13.0 or later: http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4876.0
2. You need a BNLS Warden Server. BNLS Warden Server only runs on Windows. You can either run the Warden Server yourself (it can be run on the same Windows computer that your Ghost++ is running on), or use one provided by someone else. Here is a list of public Warden Servers. If you are going to run your own Warden Server, you can download it from here:

BNLS Warden Server 1.0.0.1: http://d2bot.cjb.net/BNLSWarden.zip

Setup

1. If you are not running your own BNLS Warden Server, skip to Step 6
2. Unzip BNLSWarden.zip,
3. Open "Updater.ini". Change the CDKey in "Updater.ini" to a random one from further down the list. Save changes and close "Updater.ini"
4. Run "WardenUpdater.exe". If Windows asks you about running the file, give it permission to always run. WardenUpdater runs silently; you will not see it run or pop up a window or anything. DO NOT LAUNCH WardenUpdater.exe MULTIPLE TIMES, OR YOU WILL GET IP BANNED.
5. Wait 30 seconds. Now launch BNLS.exe

Now we need to configure Ghost++

6. Open your ghost.cfg file. You must add 3 lines to your config file! You can use your existing Ghost++ 12.0 config file or the default 13.0 config file, but you must add the 3 lines. You don't need to alter any of your other Ghost configuration info. For clarity's sake, add the 3 lines after your normal "bnet_server" line, like this example:

Code:
bnet_server = uswest.battle.net  <--- This line is already in your config file. Find it, and add the 3 lines below!
bnet_bnlsserver = localhost
bnet_bnlsport = 9367
bnet_bnlswardencookie = 0

7. If your Warden Server is running on the same machine as Ghost++, then for "bnet_bnlsserver" use localhost as in the example above. If you are using an external Warden Server, type in its hostname or IP address.
8. "bnet_bnlsport" should be left as the default port, 9367.
9. "bnet_bnlswardencookie" should be the default value of 0.
10. If your Ghost connects to multiple Battle.net servers, follow the instructions in the Advanced section below.
11. You're done. Save your config file changes, and proceed to the Usage section.

Usage

1. Make sure BNLS.exe is running first (if you're running your own Warden Server)
2. Launch ghost.exe as normal. If you've set it up properly, you should see the following lines in your Ghost log or console, as it connects successfully to Battle.Net:

Code:
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:25 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] connecting to server [uswest.battle.net] on port 6112
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:25 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] connected
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] creating BNLS client
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNLSC: localhost:9367:C0] connecting to server [localhost] on port 9367
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNLSC: localhost:9367:C0] connected
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] username [XXXXXXXX] accepted
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] using battle.net logon type (for official battle.net servers only)
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] logon successful
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] joining channel [XXXXXXXX]
[Sun Apr 19 12:39:26 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] joined channel [XXXXXXXX]

Advanced

––Your Ghost has multiple Battle.Net connections––

If your Ghost connects to multiple Battle.Net servers (or you have multiple instances of Ghost on the same IP Address), you need to add the 3 lines to the config for each Battle.Net server. Continuing our example from above, let's say Ghost also connects to USEast and Europe. You would add the lines to your config as follows:

Code:
bnet2_server = useast.battle.net  <--- This line is already in your config file. Find it, and add the 3 lines below!
bnet2_bnlsserver = localhost
bnet2_bnlsport = 9367
bnet2_bnlswardencookie = 1

[...]

bnet3_server = europe.battle.net  <--- This line is already in your config file. Find it, and add the 3 lines below!
bnet3_bnlsserver = localhost
bnet3_bnlsport = 9367
bnet3_bnlswardencookie = 2

You would use the same bnslserver and bnlsport as before. HOWEVER, the bnlswardencookie must be unique for each Battle.Net connection from your IP address. So increment them for each connection, as in the example above.

––Changing the Warden Server port––

Most people do not need to do this. However, if you need to change the port for the Warden Server, you can do so in the "BNLS.ini" file. Of course, you would also make sure your "bnet_bnlsport" value matches the new port number.

––Running BNLS Warden Server on Linux––

Some people have gotten it working. Try reading these two threads:

http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4910.0
http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4911.0

––Firewalls and NAT––

If the Warden Server is running on another machine, different from the machine Ghost is running on, you will need to make sure Port 9367 is accessible, so that Ghost can make the Warden connection to it. Make sure the firewall on the Warden Server is not blocking Port 9367. If the Warden server is behind a NAT connection, and outside the Ghost server's local network, make sure Port 9367 is forwarded correctly by the NAT router.

If the Warden Server and Ghost are on the same machine, and you're having troubles making a connection, make sure the firewall isn't blocking localhost, 127.0.0.1, or Port 9367.

Troubleshooting

1. If you see "received Error Code 3" in your Ghost logs, like this:

Code:
[Sun Apr 19 12:27:27 2009] [BNLSPROTO] received error code 3
[Sun Apr 19 12:28:27 2009] [TCPSOCKET] closed by remote host
[Sun Apr 19 12:28:27 2009] [BNLSC: 127.0.0.1:9367:C0] disconnected from BNLS server due to socket not connected
[Sun Apr 19 12:28:27 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] deleting BNLS client
[Sun Apr 19 12:30:05 2009] [TCPSOCKET] closed by remote host
[Sun Apr 19 12:30:05 2009] [BNET: uswest.battle.net] disconnected from battle.net due to socket not connected

This means the Warden Server doesn't have the module it needs to provide the correct responses to the Battle.Net Server. The Warden Server periodically obtains this module directly from Battle.Net by using the "WardenUpdater.exe" application.

So, the most common cause of Error Code 3 is when WardenUpdater can't connect to Battle.Net to retrieve the module. The most common cause for WardenUpdater being unable to connect to Battle.Net is because you got IP Banned because you didn't follow Step 3 of the Setup. Look in the "Updater Log.txt" file. If it looks something like this:

Code:

1:17:27 p.m. Date: 22/04/2009
1:17:27 p.m. Connecting to USEast.battle.net:6112
1:17:27 p.m. Connected to battle.net
1:17:27 p.m. Connection to battle.net Error: Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure
1:17:27 p.m. Program Unloaded.

then you're either IP Banned or your Firewall is blocking "WardenUpdater.exe". If it's your firewall, then fix it. Try this to see if you're IP Banned.

So if you're IP Banned, now we have to connect you to a Battle.Net server that you're not IP banned on. Open "Updater.ini". Change the Battle.Net server to a new one (possible Battle.Net servers are uswest.battle.net, useast.battle.net, europe.battle.net, and asia.battle.net). You'll also need to change the CDKey. In "Updater.ini" choose a random CDKey from the HUGE list you see below and paste it into the CDKey field at the top. Now, save your changes to "Updater.ini" and close it. Run "WardenUpdater.exe" ONCE now (if you run it multiple times, you will get IP Banned). Look in your "Updater Log.txt". A successful run of WardenUpdater will look something like this in the log (the numbers and letters will be different):

Code:

8:48:26 AM Downloaded 16000 Bytes
8:48:26 AM Downloaded 16500 Bytes
8:48:26 AM Downloaded 17000 Bytes
8:48:26 AM Downloaded 17211 Bytes
8:48:26 AM 6F791FEC76C461AB5C42224DEC2B3114.mod was saved.
8:48:26 AM Program Unloaded.

A log that looks like this also means that WardenUpdater was successful:

Code:

3:45:22 PM S>C 0x0B
3:45:22 PM S>C 0x0A
3:45:22 PM S>C 0x0F
3:45:22 PM S>C 0x0F
3:45:24 PM We already have this module: 1883716F555DAB85A0CE6BCA1D4C97CA.mod
3:45:24 PM Program Unloaded.

Now that WardenUpdater has completed successfully, your BNLS Warden Server should work without Error Code 3.

2. Other Error Codes:

Error Codes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 255 and more: http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4876.msg34721#msg34721

3. Error when running BNLS.exe or WardenUpdater.exe:
"Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Download and install the required Library files here:
http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles.exe

4. Warden Server crashes and other errors:
http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4904.0

5. Warden Server crashes right away and you see this error text in Ghost:
Code:

[TCPSOCKET] error (recv) - ECONNRESET
[BNLSC: localhost:9367:C0] disconnected from BNLS server due to socket error
[BNET: uswest.battle.net] deleting BNLS client

Windows Server 2003 and 2008 users may need to disable DEP for the applications to run. See here:
http://forum.codelain.com/index.php?topic=4904.msg35333#msg35333

6. Error Code 6: You may get this if you are running Warden Server on a non-English Windows. Warden Server probably needs to run on English language Windows.

7. Getting Help

If you can't get it working, create a new thread in the Help & Support forum. Make sure you include the relevant lines from your ghost.cfg, and the output of your Ghost console or ghost.log showing the connection attempt and/or subsequent disconnection. Also, post the last 6 lines of your "Updater Log.txt"

Code:

Why have error with the bnls server

[Mon Apr 20 12:46:50 2009] [BNET: europe.battle.net] creating BNLS client
[Mon Apr 20 12:46:50 2009] [BNLSC: localhost bnet_bnlsport = 9367:9367:C1] connecting to server [localhost bnet_bnlsport = 9367] on port 9367
[Mon Apr 20 12:46:50 2009] [TCPCLIENT] error (gethostbyname)
[Mon Apr 20 12:46:50 2009] [BNLSC: localhost bnet_bnlsport = 9367:9367:C1] disconnected from BNLS server due to socket error
[Mon Apr 20 12:46:50 2009] [BNET: europe.battle.net] deleting BNLS client

i need a little help
You've typed the 3 lines into the ghost.cfg incorrectly. Re-read the guide, and type the lines correctly.

Code:

what's the next free  wardencookie ?

I don't even know what that is.
This is for my clan, but seeing as I'm actually posting here now, might as well spread the love.

EDIT: It would appear I am IP banned from USEast.

i bet that happened because 2 people connected with  bnls_wardencookie 0  or 1  <<< every bot needs his own cookie

No! It only requires unique cookies if you have more than one Bnet connection from the same IP address. If I have IP 1.2.3.4 and you have IP 1.2.3.5, we can both use the same Warden Server with wardencookie 0 in our config. If, however, I want additional Bnet connections (to USEast, USWest, Europe, etc.) on that Warden Server each additional Bnet connection from my IP has to have a different wardencookie.

Also, you're not IP banned because of the Warden Server you're running. The Warden Server talks only to Ghost. It does not talk directly to Battle.net. (Edit: Except the WardenUpdater.exe DOES talk to BNet, so if you've been screwing with that, that might have gotten you banned.)
Dragonfire_92
SSG
SSG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2009-06-12

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 20:22
copy and paste ftw ^^
DonThompson
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Regist Date : 2007-01-09

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 20:32
indeed =), some people have "problem" finding it themselves so Razz
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 20:52
wow thats rather helpful... maybe we should move that post to a differant thread just to lock it lol - easier to find for some people.
XArmyof1x
MSG
MSG
realm_1

on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 23:36
i was so close to haveing another cd key 10 minutes ago but the closest best buy with them in stock is 1 hr away and my aunt doesnt want to make the drive till tommrow =/
DaveTheBat
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2007-12-24
http://www.fire.vampirism.eu

on Sun 16 Aug 2009, 21:02
Ok now I'm getting pissed here.

I cant get it to work what ever I do, so I wonder is it possible to steal someones code/files to make this little Ghost++ bot up and running in the near future?

Of course you should delete your cd-keys in the appropriate files... I guess it should work if I just got some ones ghost.cfg?
Not sure thou, could need some more files as well, I got the latest version at least and also got Ghost One the GUI thingy.
Dragonfire_92
SSG
SSG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2009-06-12

on Sun 16 Aug 2009, 21:32
i sent you my config file. it works fine atm i hope it helps you
D3fr0s7

I need a config file

on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 08:04
Can someone send me their working config file so that I can replace it with my cd keys and hopefully get my bot up and running Question
D3fr0s7
RC
RC
realm_1

Regist Date : 2011-06-08

RE: Config file

on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 08:11
Send the config file to this one! I really have been trying for months to get it working.
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:21
Uhm well this topic is 10 months old. I'm not sure whether the people here still have them Very Happy

Way to go, America!
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 16:36
try to Send a message to pebsi , he have a bot running actually

D3fr0s7
RC
RC
realm_1

Regist Date : 2011-06-08

on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 23:25
Pebsi?
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 00:01
thats the man

http://www.dotd-stars.com/u1502

XArmyof1x
MSG
MSG
realm_1

on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 19:30
I still kinda have a bot. I lack the proper internet connection to have a successful one though.

Mishotaki- I'm much more proficient with bots now Very Happy. No more pesky questions of me bothering you for no reason.
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 02:31
I bet you're more proficient than me, I haven't started up my bot for 2 years now!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum